- Don’t bring your firearms, live or otherwise – or your ammunition – to any of our facilities unless we have given you explicit authorization to do so.
- Treat all firearms (including simulated firearms) as though they’re real and loaded.
- Employ the mechanical safety features as appropriate and keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire.
Never point any firearm at anything you don’t intend to shoot, and understand your target/what’s behind it.
Consume no alcohol or illicit substances 24-hours prior to arriving at our facilities, and bring no alcohol or illicit substances to our facilities.
You’ll be on video while on our premises. If you have any issue with this please see our staff.
MADE TO PROTECT
- Verbal and physical abuse or disturbances will not be tolerated, and refunds will not be given to anyone who breaks this Code of Conduct.
- Discrimination towards patrons or staff will not be tolerated – we’re an inclusive service provider.
- Follow staff direction – we reserve the right to remove anyone from our facilities at any time for any reason due to patron safety and security.